Celebrate Christmas Day with Botanical Hotel.
Christmas is the time when friends and family come together and celebrate the year that was. It is a time when we indulge in delicious food, time with loved ones and holiday cheer.
What better place to do that than at Botanical Hotel!
Christmas Menu — $220pp
- Roasted Abrolhos Island scallop, fragrant herb butter
- Christmas ham croquette, mustard fruit
- Fruit tomato, whipped ricotta, toast
- Grilled jumbo Clarence River prawns, chilli butter, fresh herbs
- Roast Western Plains pork belly, sour plum, endive
- New season’s peaches, stracciatella, zucchini flower, espelette pepper, pine nut dressing
- Optional – Crayfish cocktail, baby gem, avocado, sauce Marie Rose $50
- Line caught Coral Trout, fennel, mussels, saffron, zucchini flower
- 42 day dry aged O’Connor pasture fed Eye fillet, MS 4+, Gippsland Victoria, foie gras, sauce Bordelaise
- Caramelised onion tart, gruyere custard, truffle, pea tendrils
- Optional – Half crayfish, vermouth, white truffle $95
- Soft leaf salad, honey vinaigrette, walnuts, radish
- Chilled peaches, cranberry jelly
- Roast Nicola potatoes, hard herbs, duck fat
- Botanical Hotel pavlova, macerated cherries, chocolate, toasted coconut
- Mango and yoghurt parfait, passionfruit crumb, grilled mango
- Chef’s selection of cheese, condiments, Baker Bleu sourdough